InnoCentre Electronic Journal was established in 2013 by Lurye Scientific and Methodological Center for Higher School Innovative Activity of Tver State University.
Founder: Federal State Budget Educational Institution of Higher Education "Tver State University"
The mass media registration certificate No. ФС77-56218 is granted on 28th of November 2013, registered by Roskomnadzor.
The journal is onlain publication.
Sign of information products: 0+
The editor-in-chief is Maltseva Anna Andreevna, Candidate of Economic Sciences, director of the Tver Innocentre
170100, Tver, Studenchesky Pereulok, 12 (Building B)
Editorial office, phone: (4822) 35-54-43
Editorial office, e-mail: email@example.com
The journal encompasses such issues as the world practices and current trends in management, economics and innovation.
- Quarterly (April, July, October and January)
The scopes of the journal include:
- Methodological basis of the generation and transfer of innovation
- Innovation processes in micro- and meso-level systems
- Problems and prospects of development of innovative infrastructure
- Development of regional clusters
- Innovative activities in higher education
- Legal and organizational framework for the operation of small innovative business
- Planning and forecasting of innovative development
- And others
Papers are published on the journal's website in PDF format.
The content of journal is focused on researchers, on experts in innovation and management, on undergraduate and graduate students of economic specialties. We invite authors and advertisers for mutual beneficial cooperation.
The journal is published in Russian and English.
- Russian Science Citation Index
- Directory of Research Journals Indexing
- Electronic Journals Library
- Open Academic Journals Index
- Academic Resource Index
- Scientific Indexing Services (SIS)
- InfoBase Index
- Journal factor
- Index Copernicus
- JJour Informatics
- Cabell's Directories
- Academic Journals Database
- Root indexing
Directory of Research
|Scientific Indexing Services (SIS)||Citefactor||InfoBase Index||Journal factor||Index Copernicus|