Open-access InnoCentre Electronic Journal was established in 2013 by Lurye Scientific and Methodological Center for Higher School Innovative Activity of Tver State University. The mass media registration certificate No. ФС77-56218 is granted on 28th of November 2013, registered by Roskomnadzor. ISSN 2311-4223
The journal encompasses such issues as the world practices and current trends in management, economics and innovation.
The journal is published in Russian and English.
- Quarterly (April, July, October and January)
- Russian Science Citation Index
- Directory of Research Journals Indexing
- Electronic Journals Library
- Open Academic Journals Index
- Directory Of Journal Quality Factor
- CiteFactor (Directory Indexing of International Research Journals)
- InfoBase Index
- Advanced sciences index
The scopes of the journal include:
- Methodological basis of the generation and transfer of innovation
- Innovation processes in micro- and meso-level systems
- Problems and prospects of development of innovative infrastructure
- Development of regional clusters
- Innovative activities in higher education
- Legal and organizational framework for the operation of small innovative business
- Planning and forecasting of innovative development
- And others
The content of journal is focused on researchers, on experts in innovation and management, on undergraduate and graduate students of economic specialties.
We invite authors and advertisers for mutual beneficial cooperation.
|Russian Science Citation Index||Directory of Research Journals Indexing||Electronic Journals Library||Open Academic Journals Index|
|Directory Of Journal Quality Factor||Academic Resource Index||Scientific Indexing Services (SIS)|